Sale!

Nike Vandal High “90/10” Vast Grey White For Sale

$110.00 $83.00

Clear

Description

The resurgence of this idea first started with the release of the Travis Scott x Air Force 1 that saw its Nike Swoosh come with interchangeable options, allowing the wearer to truly add its own look. Now, Nike is firing up that trend across an entire five-piece collection dubbed the “90/10” pack, which plays off the idea that the Swoosh handles 90% of the design, and you handle the remaining 10%. As part of this new collection

Additional information

Size

(Men)US7=UK6=EUR40, (Men)US7.5=UK6.5=EUR40.5, (Men)US8=UK7=EUR41, (Men)US8.5=UK7.5=EUR42, (Men)US9=UK8=EUR42.5, (Men)US9.5=UK8.5=EUR43, (Men)US10=UK9=EUR44, (Men)US10.5=UK9.5=EUR44.5, (Men)US11=UK10=EUR45, (Women)US5.5=UK3=EUR36, (Women)US6=UK3.5=EUR36.5, (Women)US6.5=UK4=EUR37.5, (Women)US7=UK4.5=EUR38, (Women)US7.5=UK5=EUR38.5, (Women)US8=UK5.5=EUR39

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Nike Vandal High “90/10” Vast Grey White For Sale”